This goes out to all Cebu Pacific investors, after the December 24-26, 2014 incident where more than 10,400 passengers got delayed or cancelled. The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) fined Cebu Pacific 52 Million Pesos (5,000 Pesos per passenger) for its lapses during the dates above.
This will add up to more woes to Cebu Pacific as the company ended negative for the 3rd quarter of 2014. One brightspot for CEB is that oil prices continue to drop and this will add to its margins.
What is Cebu Pacific’s chart telling us?
The stock is currently at the resistance, if it fails to go up above 84 we may expect the stock to drop back to 79. However if it holds and stays above 84, it may try to bounce and go to 89. The 84 Peso price range would now be interesting to watch to see if it holds or drops.
At the end of the day, this fine takes money away from the table for Cebu Pacific. How will CEB respond, let’s see in the next few days. Whatever it is, your goal as investor is to plan your trade and trade your plan!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photos via google search
*chart via chart nexus
*chart via bloomberg