The PSEI has gone up around 25% from the start of its uptrend. During its upward movement there have been some stocks that have gone up and slumped down (eg. AGI & PGOLD ), some stocks that have still been in a downtrend (CPG) and some stocks that have been waiting to burst (SMPH, AP, AEV).
Here’s a list of 10 stocks that have gained significantly and are still in a heavy uptrend.
What should be your strategy?
1. If you bought at the start of the uptrend or the reversal, just keep on maximizing your gains until the uptrend is intact. Your goal is to maximize your gains and just keep on riding the trend.
2. Wait for a break from the long term uptrend before selling. When the uptrend has been broken, consider to take profits from your stock. Use the trendline and the long term moving average as your reference.
Hope this article serves as a good reference for your trading and investing as you move towards financial freedom. My greatest desire is for you to use the stock market as a tool for you to move forward in your financial journey! God bless you and I hope to see you soon in some of my talks!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- September 20th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (afternoon)
- September 20th How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (morning)
- September 29th Stocks Smarts: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones
- October 4th Associate Financial Planner Qatar 2014
- October 6th Level Up Seminars in Qatar
- October 10th Retirement Planning Dubai
- October 10th Associate Financial Planner UAE 2014
- October 25th How to Compute for the Target Price of A Stock? (Special Session)
- November 5th Retire 2014 Reloaded (Manila)
- December 5th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Basic) – Day 1
- December 6th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Technical Analysis) – Day 2
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to everyone who attended the fullhouse #RealPeople #RealBusiness #RealSuccess last Saturday! It was an honor to share my passion to all of you!
*pictures via google search
*Charts via Chart Nexus