24 hours after landing from our Qatar and UAE financial seminars. I had the honor to guest again in ANC’s On The Money last Wednesday as we went about answering money questions sent via social media. I just loving being in the show as I beleive the show is making a difference in the lives of many Filipinos both here and abroad.
Coming off 2 weeks of being immersed with our kababayans from Qatar and the UAE, I asked Edric Mendoza to share a short but encouraging word to our kababayan OFWs. If you are an OFW, I hope this inspires and encourages you to move forward and run the race towards financial freedom. We share the same heart to help bring more OFWs from consumers to investors and that we see more lives changed moving in purpose, passion, and prosperity!
Enjoy the Video!
Checkout the Video below to see what he has to say:
1. Invest Now
2. If you want to change your life and your circumstances you have to setup big goals
3. Start as early as possible
4. Work to achieve your financial goals
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- October 24th Stock VS Forex Reloaded
- October 25th How to Compute for the Target Price of A Stock? (Special Session)
- October 25th Stock Smarts: Basics Manila (Afternoon Session)
- November 5th Retire 2014 Reloaded (Manila)
- November 13th How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks
- November 22nd Winning Strategies for Investing Singapore
- November 22nd Associate Financial Planner Singapore 2014
- November 27th Modern Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators
- November 28th Stock Smarts Davao – Basics, Fundamentals, and Technicals
- December 5th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Basic) – Day 1
- December 6th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Technical Analysis) – Day 2
- December 13th Market Outlook and the Top 10 Stocks for 2015!
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org