Alex Sheen lost his father from cancer and he remembered how his dad always kept his promises to his children. As a tribute, Alex created a “promise card” with the words “Because I said I would” with the overall objective of encouraging and supporting people in making and keeping promises to end suffering, establish peace and build happiness. (Source).
Advance Happy Valentine’s day! As the love month unfolds, let’s pause for a while and reflect on the people we love and care and the promises we made.
For those who are married, do you remember the times when you were boyfriend and girlfriend? The wonderful dreams and promises you said to each other once you tie the knot and be as one family.
For those who are parents, do you remember the first time you held your baby? The warmth feeling, the soft caress of his/her skin, the sound of his/her little voice and the silent promise for a bright future.
For those who have aging parents, do you remember them when they were full of life and healthy? The love and care they provided when you were young, the good times you spent as a family and the promise to take care of them when they grow old.
Alex said we need to realize how important our word is and what it means. We need to be true to our word and to fulfill our promises and our commitments.
Life insurance is actually “LOVE” insurance. It’s like a promise card to our loved ones to provide for a financially secured future and to fulfill that promise no matter what happens.
Because I said I would. Because you said you would.
Gerald “Ge” Cantor’s mission is to help Filipinos save and invest for their future while protecting themselves and their families for the present. Ge is a Financial Adviser of Pru Life UK, a Financial Planning Advocate of Personal Finance Advisers Philippines Corporation, a Registered Financial Planner graduate, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Photos via google search