After breaking a relatively long resistance at the 14.17 range Bloom is as bullsih as ever.
If Bloom can stay above the 14.17 price range it can be well poised to go up and challenge 17 pesos per share! At this point it may still present a 16.8% increase if the breakout is strong and valid.
If 14.17 does not hold?
A short drop over the short term may bring to 13.8 to as low as 13.2.
As always no matter how bullish the stock is, your goal is to stick to your plan and strategy no matter what! The best place for you to be in as an investor is for you to follow your conviction in your trades. You win and lose by the strategy you produce and earning is just a by product of what you know inside.
God bless you and may #ChartSmarts help you more in your trading and investing!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- November 5th Retire 2014 Reloaded (Manila)
- November 13th How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks
- November 22nd Winning Strategies for Investing Singapore
- November 22nd Associate Financial Planner Singapore 2014
- November 27th Modern Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators
- November 28th Stock Smarts Davao – Basics, Fundamentals, and Technicals
- December 5th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Basic) – Day 1
- December 6th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Technical Analysis) – Day 2
- December 13th Market Outlook and the Top 10 Stocks for 2015!
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s nice to be back in Manila after 2 weeks of Financial Talks in Dubai and Doha! Thank you so much to everyone who suppored and attended all our sessions! It’s an honor to be part of your journey towards financial freedom!
*Pictures via google search
*Charts by Chart Nexus