Some of my clients are heavy in stocks and real estate investing, which are both good ways to reach your goals of financial freedom. But aside from investing, another good route to make your money work had for you is by venturing into the world of business. I beleive entreprenuership is one of the best ways to let your money grow and to use the God give skills that has been endowed upon you to be unleashed!
But what is the best way to start? Do you create your own startup just like what Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs did? Or would it be safer and controlled if you buy a winning model like Jollibee, McDonalds or KFC?
In this video guesting, I discuss the basics of franchising, the risks, the rewards, who should get into to it and who should not.
A the end of the day, I hope this video would encourage you and inspire you to start something and help contribute in our surging economy. God bless you as you try to reach for your dreams of Financial Freedom!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Pictures via google search
*Video by UNTV’s Rise and Shine