Since the start of the short term down trend last October 31, 2013 our market dropped to as low as 5,767. Leaving the question, is the Philippines done? Are we just a bubble? Is this economic miracle just something that will burst and leave everyone losing money?
In this Business Mirror Column, I share my thoughts about this very much talked about topic as of late. Checkout the full article here.
Looking at sentiment, the PSEi is still in a downtrend.
My book Stock Smarts: Stock Investing Made Easy is now out if you would like to grab a copy you may Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events:
- January 15th Stock Smarts Basic – Learn how to earn in the Philippine Stock Market
- January 17th Stock Smarts Davao
- February 1st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks
- February 8th Stock Trading Timing Workshop
- March 1st Stocks Smarts: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones