Good news to all Cebu Pacific holders! After years of agony, Cebu Pacific is now the 2nd most profitable airline in SouthEast Asia! Beating out other premeire airlines in SE Asia like Singapore Airlines (subpar earnings) and Thai Airways (net loss for the fiscal year 2013)
Cebu Pacifc used to be mocked as being cheap and just a budget airline. But look at where it is now! With a net income of 3 Billion Pesos for the 1st half of the year, Cebu Pacific is here to show the world the Filipino companies can make it!
Even the charts validate it! After more than 3 years of being in the stock market, CEB has broken out of the downtrend convincingly for the very first time!
The stock is now bullish and has been up by 54% since the uptrend started! It can go to as high as 84 pesos per share if it successfully breaksout of 70! Greater days are indeed ahead for this stock! For those who have been long term investors in pain and agony this may be a good time for you to be excited for the stock!
As technicals and fundamentals are starting to line up, this is such a great story of how a local company can break through and make it as one of the best in the region! If Cebu Pacific can breakout from a slump so can you! It’s now time to act, trade well, move forward and live your best life now! God bless you as you move towards financial freedom!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- September 20th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (afternoon)
- September 20th How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (morning)
- September 29th Stocks Smarts: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones
- October 4th Associate Financial Planner Qatar 2014
- October 6th Level Up Seminars in Qatar
- October 10th Retirement Planning Dubai
- October 10th Associate Financial Planner UAE 2014
- October 25th How to Compute for the Target Price of A Stock? (Special Session)
- November 5th Retire 2014 Reloaded (Manila)
- December 5th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Basic) – Day 1
- December 6th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Technical Analysis) – Day 2
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the fullhouse #RealPeople #RealBusiness #RealSuccess last Saturday! It was an honor to share my passion to all of you!
*pictures via google search
*Charts via Chart Nexus