It’s nice to be back in Manila after 2 weeks of Financial Talks in Dubai and Doha! Thank you so much to everyone who suppored and attended all our sessions! It’s an honor to be part of your journey towards financial freedom!
Here we go with the the latest edition of #ChartSmarts over twitter! Again thank you so much to everyone who participated! It’s such a joy to post charts that you all want and needed for your trading and investing!
For this week the following stocks got the most number votes:
MWC, MEG, NIKL, AP, ANI, AGI, SM, SMPH, ALI, PNB, PCOR and PGOLD.
I hope that this charts help serve as a reference point in your trades. My desire is that you grow in knowledge in how the market works so that you can and profitably earn in the market!
God bless you and may you have a grear week ahead!
1. MWC will be sideways and will trade from 27.6 and 30. Buy at 27.6 sell at 30.
3. NIKL is in a short term down trend. The stock continues to fall due to profit taking.
11. PCOR has broken its support. It may continue to drop to 11. The stock remains bearish.
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- October 24th Stock VS Forex Reloaded
- October 25th How to Compute for the Target Price of A Stock? (Special Session)
- October 25th Stock Smarts: Basics Manila (Afternoon Session)
- November 5th Retire 2014 Reloaded (Manila)
- November 13th How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks
- November 22nd Winning Strategies for Investing Singapore
- November 22nd Associate Financial Planner Singapore 2014
- November 27th Modern Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators
- November 28th Stock Smarts Davao – Basics, Fundamentals, and Technicals
- December 5th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Basic) – Day 1
- December 6th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Technical Analysis) – Day 2
- December 13th Market Outlook and the Top 10 Stocks for 2015!
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Charts via ChartNexus