When I first wrote about oil more than a month ago, the price of oil was at 70 US Dollars per Barrel. In the article, I mentioned that lower prices would be good for airline stocks as they would start to earn more as their biggest expense (fuel) dropped more than half in just a couple of years. A drop in oil also, would continue to fuel our consumption driven economy because more people have extra money to spend.
I love the Philippines and amidst all the bad and sad news that we hear all around us, it’s time to talk more about good and pleasant news to keep us all excited. The chart below is from a study made by Oxford Economics, its story has made its rounds online. The data shows that if the price of oil would even drop even further (40 USD per Barrel), the Philippines would be one of the biggest benefeciaries of the drop.
This global drop of oil I believe, is a great opportunity for us to earn and take advantage of the potential to take our country and our personal finances to greater levels!
I believe in the whole Philippine growth story. More people around the world are now realizing that our country is made for great things. It’s time for us, as Filipinos to start see things different toward our country. We live in a delightful land filled with potential to do great things.
With that so, I believe it’s time for all of us to take part of the progress, invest and take this country to heights we have never seen before. God bless you and may this year be your best investing year yet! It’s time to dream dreams and start walking in them. This is our time and this is our moment!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Photos via google search