I love the NBA. I grew up watching the greats from Larry Bird, to Michael Jordan, to Kobe Bryant and to the new breed of ballers ruling the hardcourt today. Growing up, it was just amazing to see how these players followed their passion and also made so much money doing what they love.
However, making money is just one part of the equation. The purpose of this post is to show you that even basketball players (in the list) who have made Billions of Pesos throughout their careers ended up with nothing a few years after retirement. Beucase really it’s never about how much you make but how much you keep and how you make your money work hard for you.
I hope this post would serve as an eye openner that the road to financial freedom starts by saving what you have today. Check out this edition of “Fast Five” as we rank the Fast Five Broke NBA Players!
5. Latrell Spreewell, NBA All Star, Overall Earnings = 4.5 Billion Pesos
4. Vin Baker, NBA All Star, Overall Earnings = 4.5 Billion Pesos
3. Antoine Walker, NBA All Star, Overall Earnings = 4.95 Billion Pesos
2. Scottie Pippen, NBA All Champion, Overall Earnings = 5.4 Billion Pesos
1. Allen Iverson, NBA MVP, Overall Earnings = 9 Billion Pesos
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Pictures via google search