I believe insurance is an important part of financial planning. It may not be as fast paced as the movements of stocks in the market but it is something essential that every Filipino should have. I believe it’s not about us being morbid but rather it is about being responsible to people who matter to us the most.
I have always been asked the question, which is the top insurance company in the industry. This feature as part of our Fast Five Series, is a quick ranking of the top 5 insurance companies based on their total premiums for 2013. Data was released by the insurance comissions last June 2014. New results would come out by June 2015.
I hope every Filipino gets insured and starts preparing for their future. God bless you an have an amazing 2015 ahead!
Top 5 – Manulife Total Premiums: 15,004,335,392 Pesos
Top 4 – Prulife U.K. Total Premiums: 18,001,254,720 Pesos
Top 3 – AXA Philippines Total Premiums: 18,268,155,988 Pesos
Top 2 – Philam Life Total Premiums: 19,966,987,573 Pesos
Top 1 – Sun Life Total Premiums: 29,698,715,623 Pesos
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Photos via google search