Investing is not just for the rich or for those who have millions upon millions of Pesos in the bank. I really believe that investing is for everyone! You too can start investing wherever you are in life no matter how big or small your salary is! That is why, for this edition of our #FastFive series we will feature the “Fast Five Investments Less than 10,000 Pesos!”
It is my desire is to see more of our kababayans learn how to earn the right way and move towards their dreams of financial freedom! I hope to see the day that we have more than 20% of our population invested in mutual funds, UITFs, and stocks! I beleive it can be done and I know it will happen sooner than later!
5. Stocks – This gives you direct access to be a part owner of the largest corprations in the country. You as an investor can earn by both capital appreciation and dividends. Good for short to long term goals depending on your strategy.
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- April 10th Stock Smarts ILOILO: Basics
- April 11th Stock Smarts ILOILO: How to Find the Perfect Timing in Stocks
- April 18th Stock Smarts Malaysia
- May 2nd Stock Smarts Japan: Basics
- May 4th Stock Smarts Japan: Technical and Fundamental Analysis
- May 15th Stock Smarts Cagayan De Oro: Basics
- May 22nd Stock Smarts Davao: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones
- May 23rd Stock Smarts Davao: How to Find the Perfect Timing in Stocks
- May 30th ICON 2015
- June 6th Stock Smarts Los Angeles, USA
- August 21st Stock Smarts General Santos City: Basics
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Pictures via google search