As the PSE is being battered down as of this moment, the Philippine credit rating has been raised but again! As other counties are being downgraded we have been consistently moving up. As of today, the ratings agency Moodys upgraded us once again and moved us from Baa3 to Baa2! This places us two notches above the investment rating echelon. Greater days are all in store for us and the best has yet to come!
If you want to know more why they upgraded our amazing economy, here are the “Fast Five Reasons Why Moody’s Upgraded the Philippines Again” #FastFive
1. Philippine debt just keep on going down and the central bank has so much cash at its disposal!
2. Greater prospects for strong economic growth and limited vulnerability to the common risks.
3. Because of the government’s emphasis on good governance, the Philippines have rose through the ranks of cross-country surveys in terms of institutional quality.
4. Also as the BSP continues to be amazing at maintaining price and financial stability, very favorable local banking condition have been prevalent!
5. The Philippines is also less reliant on China, which is currently slowing down.
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- December 13th Market Outlook and the Top 10 Stocks for 2015!
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
Thanks to everyone who attended Stock Smarts Singapore!
*Charts via chartnexus
*Pictures via google search