I’m introducing a new segment in my website which I will call — “Fast Five!” This is where I will feature different personalities and their “Fast Five” answers on certain aspects on personal finance, investing, business, and everything else in between. No frills, explanations, ifs or buts, just five quick answers to whatver the questions are.
For this initial post, I have asked Ateneo Professor and one of the best Economists in the country Dr. Alvin Ang to give his analysis on the “Top 5 things to expect from the Philippine Economy in 2015!”
1. After years of lack luster performance we will see a resurgence of manufacturing.
2. Inflation will still remain low.
3. Interest rates will also be low.
4. However, the market will be expensive inspite of low inflation and interest rates if the infrastructure is not yet in place before Mid 2015
5. The growth of the Agricultural sector will drag the overall growth of our economy
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- December 13th Market Outlook and the Top 10 Stocks for 2015!
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to everyone who attended Stock Smarts Singapore!
*Charts via chartnexus
*Pictures via google search