As 2014 comes to a close, its now time to sit back and set aside the time to plan well for 2015! I believe that 2015 is going to be an amazing year of moving forward and living the life of prosperity and purpose that God has in store for us!
As my greatest desire is to see more and more Filipinos be financially free, I hope you enjoy our Fast Five Tips to Start 2015 with a Bang!
1. Set aside past failures, and mistakes – It’s a new day! The only power the past has over us is what we allow it to have. Learn from the past and use it to create a better future.
2. Forget past victories and success – Don’t get stuck in past triumphs, it’s time to move on and move forward because greater days are still ahead! If we all think this year was amazing, I beleive by God’s Grace 2014 will pale in comparison to how awesome 2015 will be!
3. Review what’s in the present – Check if you have met your goals and targets. See if there are any areas that needs improvement and focus. Also manage if there are things that you may have to deprioritize to you stay focused this 2015!
4. Set goals for 2015 – After reviewing how you have faired, it’s now time to set your goals that are achievable for 2015. What’s amazing when when it’s written down is that you don’t forget it and you get to review it from time to time.
5. Start that savings account, business or investment that you’ve always dreamed about – I believe the reason why you are reading this blog is you that you already have it in your heart to be financially free! If it’s been in your heart to start, create steps that will pave the way for you to do so! Study, study, study, then put your learnings to the test and actually do it!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*pictures via google search