We just hit 7,400 levels today! From one Filipino investor to another, congratulations! Thank you for taking the plunge and daring to invest and going against the grain of spending and debt that has been prevalent in the Philippines.
Now that the market has been up 37% since December 2013. Here are Fast Five tips to help you deal with the euphoria and excitement that is happening right now in the market. I am writing this from one investor to another and all I want is the best for you and your families as you all start moving and investing towards financial freedom.
I hope this tips prove useful as you open up this year bigger and stronger!
2. If you are investor and have decided to buy stocks that are cheap, avoid the emotion of buying stocks now just because everyone is excited. Some of the stocks have already gone up significantly. Remember eventually a time will come when they all will correct down. However, if the target stocks that you are looking for are still cheap, by all means go for it!
3. If you consistently follow Peso Cost Averaging, don’t add more than what you have decided to add. Don’t also sell more if its not part of your goal and your plan yet to sell.
4. Avoid your emotions at all times. If your stocks are down, don’t get envious at those who have stocks that are up. Learn from your past selections and move forward. On the otherharnd, if your stocks are up, no need to compare your gains with other people. You are not in competition with anyone but rather you are in the same journey with them towards financial freedom!
5. Respect the market and realize that runs like this will not last forever. There will always be areas where sellers will dominate the market and the PSEI will have to correct as a whole.
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- April 10th Stock Smarts ILOILO: Basics
- April 11th Stock Smarts ILOILO: How to Find the Perfect Timing in Stocks
- April 18th Stock Smarts Malaysia
- May 2nd Stock Smarts Japan: Basics
- May 4th Stock Smarts Japan: Technical and Fundamental Analysis
- May 15th Stock Smarts Cagayan De Oro: Basics
- May 22nd Stock Smarts Davao: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones
- May 23rd Stock Smarts Davao: How to Find the Perfect Timing in Stocks
- May 30th ICON 2015
- June 6th Stock Smarts Los Angeles, USA
- August 21st Stock Smarts General Santos City: Basics
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Pictures via google search