Merry Christmas everyone! My greatest desire is to see you save money this holiday season and enter 2015 strong! As Noche Buena is a staple in every Filipino Christmas celebration, here are the Fast Five Ways to Save on your Noche Buena!
1. Estimate how many guests you have – In the thick of the holiday season, you may tend to overshop and buy more ingredients than what you really need with the attempt to cook more food. This in turn would lead to more wastage and for some spoilage.
2. Do not serve food just to impress – You do not need to buy expensive food items just to impress friends and relatives. Only buy stuff that’s in your budget. It would be better to have a simple meal than have a grand meal than go into debt for it.
3. Buy Keso de bola only if needed. Sometimes people just buy this for tradition’s sake. If no one in your family eats Keso de bola then there’s no need to buy it.
4. Sliced Ham is cheaper than the round-cured ham by more than 50%.
5. Re-use untouched food – Let nothing be wasted. What you save now will help you over the long term.
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*pictures via google search