If we talked about the Fast Five Mutual Funds for the Year, as part of our #FastFive series, it’s now time to talk global! Among all global mutual funds which fund outperformed everyone else? Which has the highest gain year to date? For those hungry to investing globally, this may be a good reference for you to see which funds performed better than the others!
Diversification is not just about spreading your money into different asset classes but also by spreading it into different locations globally! For this year, India bagged the top 5 honors! Check out the Fast Five Yielding Global Mutual Funds for the Year!
Thank you Global Investor Jess Uy for the data!
Top 5 – Eastspring Inv India Equity AS SGD – 40.94
Top 4 – HGIF Indian Eq SGD AD – 43.31%
Top 3 – Aberdeen India Opportunities – 43.88%
Top 2 – Amundi India Infrastracture Fd SGD C1 AS – 56.03%
Top 1 – PineBridge India Equity A5 SGD – 66.42%
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to everyone who attended Stock Smarts: Top 10 Stocks for 2015!