The year 2015 has finally come upon us. This is a new year, a new chance, and a new hope to manage our finances. For some it’s a chance to get out of debt, an opportunity to finally save up, or for others, a chance to get into the investments they’ve been dreaming to start.
Maximizing one’s finances is not always about making the most money but rather it is about managing the money we received. It is about us prioritizing saving and investing rather than spending and consuming. It is also for us to plan and strategize how we utilize that money and use it to its utmost potential. It thus gives us the opportunity to make money work hard for us instead of us working hard for it.
Starting early is key, if one were to save 24,500 pesos a year for 20 years and put it in an investment that would yield 7% interest per year, that would result to 1 Million pesos after the said period of time. You may say that 1 Million in 20 years? That’s a bit slow. But when you break it down, that’s only 24,500 pesos a year. Meaning that’s roughly 2,040 pesos a month or 68 pesos a day! A regular cup of Starbucks even costs more than that! What if you increase the amount you save on a yearly basis? Think about the possible yields that it may produce!
This is a great year ahead to save and invest. To either pickup where we left off or to let go of things that are holding us back. I know God has given us the ability to make wise choices when it comes to our finances and that in Him we are already blessed! The best is yet to come! Here’s to an awesome 2015!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Photos via google search
*Charts via chart nexus