I don’t like scams. I just hate to see our kababayans lose all their life savings because a new get rich quick scheme comes out. One of my biggest passions is for Filipinos to invest the right way and that they become educated and invest in legit investments and run away from the ones that are shady.
My desire is that Filipinos reach financial freedom by allowing their money to work hard for them the right way and that we would see less and less Filipinos scammed.
This was an interview that I had with GMA7’s Brigada when the Aman Futures Scam broke out 2 years ago. The Aman Futures Scam is a text book Ponzi Scam. The method on how a Ponzi Scam works don’t change but the way it gets presented through the years have evolved. This video interview would share to you how a Ponzi Scam works and how you can spot similiar scams in the future so you may avoid them and warn other people around you to stay away from it.
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
- April 10th Stock Smarts ILOILO: Basics
- April 11th Stock Smarts ILOILO: How to Find the Perfect Timing in Stocks
- April 18th Stock Smarts Malaysia
- April 18th The Strategic Business and Investment Program
- April 25th Money Talks Cebu
- May 15th Stock Smarts Cagayan De Oro: Basics
- May 22nd Stock Smarts Davao: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones
- May 23rd Stock Smarts Davao: How to Find the Perfect Timing in Stocks
- May 30th ICON 2015
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Pictures via google search