“Sir Marvin, I missed your talk here in Dubai and just found out about it via your pictures over twitter. I hope you could come back soon. The reason why I am writing is because, I do not understand what the investment rating upgrade means to me as an investor? I am just a newbie and got inspired by your book and posts online. I hope you can answer my question.” — Remy L, Dubai, UAE
Thank you for your question Remy! You guys in Dubai are amazing! I had a great time there sharing about stocks and investing to our kababayans there! I dream of a day when we have majority of our OFWs investing in the stock market or have business of their own! Imagine how big our market would be when we have OFWs investing instead of spending. To answer your question, I have written several articles in the past both on this website and also in my column in BusinessMirror on how the investment rating upgrade affects us as a whole. But to simplify things further this radio interview with TV5’s Maricel Halili breaks down what the investment rating upgrade is and how it affects to us as a whole.
Hope this interview gives you a bigger conviction on how amazing our economy really is!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Photos via google search
*Charts via chart nexus