There are so many possible investment options to date. With more and more products out there, which is the best one? Better yet, which is the best one that fits you?
In a few hours, I will be guesting live in Mellow 94.7 FM for #MoneySmarts this July 15, 2014 at 12 noon to talk about Mutual Funds, VULS, and UITFs. The heart of the interview is to help you make sound investment descisions on which investment product would fit you. My desire for you is that you make the best personal money descision and in doing so it would help you dreams of financial freedom.
We will basically tackle the following during the live guesting:
1. What’s the difference between a Mutual Fund, a VUL and a UITF?
2. What are the risks? Is my money safe if I put it there?
3. Where does the money go? Who makes the descisions?
4. How much do I need to start investing?
5. How does it differ from a time deposits and the stock market?
6. How are the gains of each fund?
7. How does it differ from direct stock investing?
Looking forward to you joining us in the show! If you are on the road tune in via your car radio at 94.7 FM or if you are at the office stream the interview live at http://www.mellow947.fm/ I’m excited to see more Filipino move into financial freedom and I do hope this interview would further help you move in that direction!
God bless you!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events:
- July 20th Stock Smarts Cebu 2014
- July 23rd Retire 2014: The No Nonsense Retirement Planning Workshop
- July 27th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014
- August 10th Money Smarts Davao
- August 14th Stock Smarts: Basics Manila
- August 17th Money Smarts: Cagayan De Oro
- August 29th Stock Smarts Conference Dubai 2014
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*pictures via google search