A week has already passed since our last stock market update and it just looks like that the PSEI has swinged sideways over the past 5 days as some investors have been locking in gains while some have been trying to grab and buy stocks at its current levels.
Over the mid term the market is still said to be bullish however it must hold certain support levels and must breakout from the same resistance as of last week.
How will the market go higher?
The PSEI still must break and stay above 7,800 and stay there for sometime if we want this market to move even higher. If the PSEI manages to hold and stay above 7,800, the next target price for the the market could be at 8,200. This is provided that volume continues to go up and that we hold and stay at the 7,800 level.
What if the PSEI does not break or does not hold at 7,800?
A possible correction to 7,644 is possible to a medium term correction at 7,410. Similar to last week’s update we have to consider that our market is still relatively expensive which may cause some investors to wait a bit to see if they can come in at cheaper prices.
Plan and study your trades well! I want to see more Filipinos learn how to trade and invest using fundamental and technical analysis so they can learn how to trade with conviction and confidnce as they move towards financial freedom!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photos via google search
*Charts via chart nexus