As we enter August 2014, where we normally see a lot of Chinese investors leave the market for the cyclical “ghost month” phenomenon of low liquidity and volume. We go back to what the charts says on where the market is. The charts are our reference to show us over the short term where the market is headed.
As we look at the charts it still looks the same as what it was a few weeks back. The PSEI is still sideways. With a lot of selling pressure at 7,000 range and short term buying optimism at 6,820.
If the PSEI drops lower:
If the PSEI falls below 6,820 we may expect the market to go to as low as 6,697 over the short term.
If the PSEI somehow goes higher:
I really believe that we need volume to make this happen. But just incase that the PSEI pushes higher and breaks above 7,000. It may challenge the 7,100 range over the short term.
I hope these charts help you find a reference point in your trades and would help you know when is the best time to come in and out when it comes to your investments. My desire is to see you win in the stock market repeatedly over the long term and that you may find your own winning strategy that will make you profitable in the stock market!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events:
- August 10th Money Smarts Davao
- August 14th Stock Smarts: Basics Manila
- August 17th Money Smarts: Cagayan De Oro
- August 29th Stock Smarts Conference Dubai 2014
- September 6th Money Smarts Batangas
- September 13th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (afternoon)
- September 13th How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (morning)
- September 29th Stocks Smarts: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Picture via google search