After being nearly dormant for more than 2 months, PGOLD started to move up by the end of October. Looking at it now, it is nearly in a one month uptrend.
Looking at the chart above, we can see PGOLD breakout from a relatively strong selling area at 37.50. If PGOLD stays above 37.50 we may see PGOLD move up and head up to 40.50 to around 42 Pesos per share.
However if it fails to hold 37.50 we may see PGOLD drop to 35.50 again.
I hope this chart proves useful as you trade and invest in the stock market. My desire is to see 10 Million profitable traders and investors in the Philippines. I beleive this can be done and I hope this article brings you closer to your dreams of financial freedom!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Victory Greenhills for having me! Thanks to everyone who attended the seminar!
*charts via chart nexus
*Pictures google search