Puregold’s (PGOLD) stock has been up 26.7% since its breakout from the 20 day moving average last October 2014. As of last Friday, PGOLD has risen back to levels before its massive decline last August. If we take a look back, PGOLD declined because of their release of subpar earnings. This article is a follow on article to the last analysis of the stock as it was targeted to hit 40.5 – 42.
Looking at the chart above, PGOLD has broken out of 5 short, mid and long term resistances. This makes PGOLD more bullish than ever. The question is what’s next?
If PGOLD stays above 42, what’s next?
PGOLD can go to as high as 43.63 over the short term and 46.17 after that.
But what if it drops from 42?
The stock may retrace down to 39.88 to around 38.15, should the support lines not hold.
Your goal as a trader and investor is to plan your trade and trade your plan. Trade with conviction and study your own trade before putting money in. Money in stocks is made when you have confidence in what you are doing. I hope this charts help in your analysis and bring you closer to your greatest investing year yet! God bless you and have a great week ahead!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Photos via google search