The Philippines is a consumption driven economy. At the end of the day, Filipinos spend a lot. And as they spend, businesses that cater to their spending will earn. In a growing economy, the rich will become even richer. Why not take a piece of the action, invest and take part of our ever growing economy!
Check out my Rappler Column as I talk about Stocks and our Consumer Driven Economy
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photos via google search