After 5 months, RRHI breaks out of 73.15! A breakout is a principle in technical analysis where there is a sudden surge of buyers than brings prices to greater heights.
If the stock stays and holds above this highest high, over the short term it could go to as high as 76. Over the longer term the breakout can go to as high as 86.
However if it fails to stay above 73.15, the stock could drop to 71.88 and to as low as 70.65.
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- December 13th Market Outlook and the Top 10 Stocks for 2015!
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com