It’s just a few days before Christmas! Some of us may have already received their respective bonuses while some are waiting for it to arrive in the next few days! As close as we are to the holiday season, I really believe that the more we prepare for our bonuses the better the start of our 2015 will be! The question is, when you get your bonus, should you spend everything? Should you just buy things that you want when extra money comes your way? Have you ever experienced looking into your bank account or wallet during bonus season with nothing left?
I am sharing a video guesting in Rise and Shine that will shed light on what are you suppose to do when bonuses come your way!
I really believe that bonuses are extra money that can be used to further expand your business, investments, bring you out of debt, and take you closer toward financial freedom! It’ best to not spend your bonus on gadgets, vacations, or things that you do not need. My heart is to see you walk in financial freedom and your bonus is a great tool to bring you closer towards financial freedom!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photos via google search
*Charts via chart nexus