After dropping 28% last Nov 2013, SMPH finally resurges and breaksout of the 14 month resistance with strong conviction and volume!
To investors who positioned early and while the stock was still bearish, congratulations as you are now reaping the fruits of your discipline and due diligence. Now that the stock is bullish it can go even higher over time!
For those trading the stock, SMPH is bullish and has broken past the resistances in both 17.92 and also 18.35. If the breakout would continue and the stock would stay above both 17.92 and 18.35 we could see SMPH go to as high as 19.56 up to around 20.65.
However if the price ranges 17.92 and 18.35 does not hold, SMPH could drop to as low as 17.25 over the short to mid term.
I beleive consumption stocks would continue to earn as long our economy remains consumption driven and Filipinos would continue to spend. I hope that this article would help you in your trades and would encourage you to study and research further! May you have a great trading week ahead as your move towards financial freedom! I dream to see 10 Million people invested in the stock market! I believe it can and will be done!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Photos via google search
*Charts via chart nexus