I love the stock market as I believe it is one of the best equalizers for Filipinos to take part in our growing economy. I also love other the fact that there are other investments like bonds, VULS, UITFs, and Mutual Funds that give access for Filipinos to actually make their money work hard for them.
As much as there is now a growing trend of more investment products out there, is there still room for time deposits?Should you put your money in time deposits? If you are new to the whole concept of saving and investing, what is a time deposit and what differentiates it from a normal saving and checking account? Are there any risks if you put my money in time deposits?
If you want to learn more of time deposits, check out this interview with Solar Day Break:
I hope this video encourages you to learn more about the many options out there for you to make your money work hard for you. My greatest desire is to see you and your family financially free and living life to the full till it overflows. God bless you!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Photos via google search
*Videos via 9TV