I like sharing my own personal stories on investing but what I love more is sharing success stories of other Filipinos who have made their own strides to move from consumer to investor. In this uploaded FB LIVE video, we have James Aliazon, one of our clients from Stock Smarts Cebu. What’s amazing about his story is that he used to be a teacher and he had so much misconceptions about the stock market. He thought that the stock market was just for the rich, for the smart and was only suited for those who have the guts to watch it everyday.
I hope his story becomes and inspiration to you that you can make your wealth grow by trading and investing in the markets! I hope this also serves as an encouragement to you and your family that wherever you are in life, profiting from the stock investing is available and possible!
Catch me in my live training events! (quick plug)
The heart of why I do this seminars is I want to build a generation of Filipinos with the right foundation in stock investing. I want to bring smart investing to every Filipino around the world! If you would like to know more on how you could time the market checkout the trainings below.
1. Stock trading and investing is an ongoing journey of learning and relearning.
2. Your greatest investment is yourself, because the more you know the greater financial decisions you will make.
3. Never rely on one source of income. You must create multiple source of income.
4. Don’t let your background hinder you from investing in the stock market.
5. You can watch your stocks just for 10 minutes each day and be profitable.
6. It’s not true that to earn in the stock market your eyes must be glued to the computer for the whole trading hours.
7. Surround yourself with people who share the same goals and values as you.
8. You must have a financial goal and plan first before investing in the stock market.