I got inspired after watching this video. Rio de Janeiro in Brazil has so many similiarities with with what we have in Manila. It’s just great to see how they are turning their city and country around! They are not yet a 1st world country but I believe they are headed towards the right direction. Brazil now has the 7th largest ecnomy in the world!
(Video courtesy of TED Talks)
The same is true with the Philippines, we may not be 1st world country yet. But what I know is this, our years of decline are now over. Our economy and goverment are both far from perfect but what I know is we are pointed towards the right direction.
The concepts and ideas that they are showing in this video all make sense and I think this can be implemented here in the Philippines.
I hope this blog post reaches the right people who can share the vision and the heart to see the Philippines move forward. I really beleive that our country is destined to do great things and we have the makings to make our economy as stronger than ever. Yes We Can!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- September 29th Stocks Smarts: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones
- October 4th Associate Financial Planner Qatar 2014
- October 6th Level Up Seminars in Qatar
- October 9th Turning Your Passion into Profit: Dubai
- October 10th Retirement Planning Dubai
- October 10th Associate Financial Planner UAE 2014
- October 25th How to Compute for the Target Price of A Stock? (Special Session)
- November 5th Retire 2014 Reloaded (Manila)
- December 5th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Basic) – Day 1
- December 6th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Technical Analysis) – Day 2
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the fullhouse #RealPeople #RealBusiness #RealSuccess last Saturday! It was an honor to share my passion to all of you!
*pictures via google search