You need life insurance! It something that most Filipinos take lightly because it is something that is not talked about well at home or in school so many people carry this notion that they don’t need it. This blog post and video is dedicated to educate more and more Filipinos both here and abroad about the value of life insurance.
I am more of an entrepreneur and stock market trader and I am not in the life insurance industry but I really believe that if you have people depending on you, you need life insurance.
Catch me in my live training events! (quick plug)
The heart of why I do this seminars is I want to build a generation of Filipinos with the right foundation in stock investing. I want to bring smart investing to every Filipino around the world! If you would like to know more on how you could time the market checkout the trainings below.
This video will cover the top 10 questions that I normally get from my clients:
Here are some of the items discussed in the video:
1. What is Insurance?
2. Is it a good investment or not?
3. Should you invest and put money in it?
4. Is it a sound investment?
5. How does insurance work?
6. Is it actually safe to put my money there?
7. What are the benefits of getting insurance?
8. Is it something I can afford?
9. At what age should I get insurance?
10. Where can I get insurance?