As the trading day closed for 2014, we saw VLL do something that it has not done in about 20 months — breakout of the price 7.07 price range!
Looking at the chart below, it built a support at 6.40 after breaking past it at the early parts of December 2014. The stock is currently bullish and also in an uptrend with MACD also confirming upward momentum for the stock.
If VLL manages to stay above 7.07, we may see the stock possible go to 7.70 over the short to mid term. However if selling will prevail and the stock fails to hold above 7.07, we may see the stock drop to around either 6.40 to 6.60.
I hope that these chart would help serve as a reference point in your trades. I encourage you to study further and do your own research before you decide on buying and selling a stock. My desire is that you grow in knowledge on how the market works so that you can and profitably earn in the market!
Have an amazing 2015! God bless you!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Photos via google search