It’s my greatest desire to see more people move from barely getting by into more than enough. And one of the hindrances for most people to be financially free is that they are in debt.
Some people get into debt because of medical emergencies that come their way, or maybe they would want to start a business or buy their own a house that they would need to take out a loan to be able to afford it. If calculated well business debts and housing loans via banks are acceptable to a certain degree if studied carefully.
In this TV 5 interview we talk about and discuss what are the wrong ways to borrow money.
I do hope these videos serve as a wake up call to most of our kababayans to plan their finances well and to stay out of debt. I believe as our economy grows, it’s time for us to stay away from debt in order for us to take advantage and participate in the growth that our country is experiencing.
If you are in debt right now, it’s not over. The fact that you are reading this and watching the videos here just shows that you have the desire to turn your financial destiny around. I believe that by God’s Grace you can do it! This year is your best year yet and you are walking on better days for your finances!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photos via google search