After around 6 months going sideways, CNPF finally break’s out of the resistance! Using moving averages and MACD, the stock reversed and started to move up mid November 2014. All of its moving averages (short term – long term) are as bullish as ever.
What’s next for the stock?
Now that the stock has broken out, it must stay above 17 for the uptrend to progress further. If it stays above 17, we may see the stock go to as high as 18.4 over the mid term.
What if the stock fails to hold 17?
A retracement to 16.4 may be possible over the short to mid term as there is also a possibility of investors trying to secure gains and take profits.
As always, I hope this analysis would help you research and study more before you make your buy or sell of the stock. The market has been off for a great start this year and I hope you continue and push hard and well as we go through the first month of trading. It’s time to be stock smart and financially free!
God bless you!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photos via google search
*chart via chart nexus