Manila Water has been sideways since Aug this year. For the first time in 3 months it has broken the resistance at 29.18.
The stock also has bounced off its short term moving averages and all long term moving averages still show a bullish outlook. MACD is also bullish and is showing upward momentum.
A possible near term target is 31.30 Pesos per share and a medium term target could be pegged at 34 pesos per share. This if MWC continues to stay above 29.20.
If it fails to stay above 29.20per share, it could possibly drop back to 27.6.
MWC is an amazing utility company that is poised to move forward fundamentally. It may not be as volatile as other stocks but this company could suit people who would want a more defensive stock in their portfolio. The goal in stock trading and investing is to plan your trade and trade your plan. I do hope that this short snippet helps you as you move forward towards financial freedom!
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- November 13th How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks
- November 22nd Winning Strategies for Investing Singapore
- November 22nd Associate Financial Planner Singapore 2014
- November 27th Modern Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators
- November 28th Stock Smarts Davao – Basics, Fundamentals, and Technicals
- December 5th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Basic) – Day 1
- December 6th Stock Smarts Singapore 2014 (Technical Analysis) – Day 2
- December 13th Market Outlook and the Top 10 Stocks for 2015!
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to everyone who attend #FinancialBreakthroughs HongKong! I had such a great time!
*Charts By Chart Nexus