Store Specialists Inc. (SSI) is riding its uptrend! SSI, one of my favorite stocks, as this gives me a chance to get back whatever my wife spends,is now up 32.7% since its IPO, 47% since its bottom, and 35% since the start of its bounce from the 20 day moving average!
Congratulations to traders and investors following the consumption story of the Philippines. We have to remember that the Philippines is a consumption driven economy that as more Filipinos spend, companies connected and alligned to this would earn further. I hope the gains that SSI is producing would encourage more Filipinos to start studying on how they can take part of the growth and invest in the stock market!
Here’s the chart of SSI as of this writing:
After the breakout at 9 Pesos per share and it boucing off its moving average, the stock continued rise and started to form its uptrend. Now the stock is more bullish than ever.
The stock currently is at its highest high, if you have positioned earlier, use breaks in either the trendline or the 20 day moving average if you would want to take profits for the stock.
If you would want to buy the stock, better wait for it to retrace back to its support lines before trying to buy. Can the stock still go higher from here? Possibly. Does it also have the potential to correct? Possibly. However as traders it is not our job to forecast where the stock is going but rather to follow the trend and base our descisions from there. As of this moment, the stock is still bullish and will remain bullish until proven otherwise.
Hope this helps you in your trades! I hope that 2015 would be a profitable year of investing for you and your family. God bless you as you move closer and closer towards financial freedom.
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: email@example.com
*Photos via google search
*chart via chart nexus