Over the past few months we have been talking a great deal about the Philippines being in a consumption driven economy. That as we follow where the money is coming from and where it is going, we could see that there is a great deal of cash coming from OFW remittances and the BPO industry. This translates into Filipinos using their cash to spend and consume things that they both need and want. This includes people buying the bare essentials to people upgrading their lifestyle buying expensive clothes, gadgets and the like.
In this type of economy, as more people spend, companies alligned to those speding will continue to earn more. If you had 1 Million Pesos extra, above and beyond your current portfolio now. Among the stocks below, which would you buy? You may use whatever method or strategy that is confident to you from tehcnials, to fundamentals to macro economics to momentum trading.
What is your vote? The clincher is you can only select one. What would it be?
My 2nd book Stock Smarts: Winning Strategies is now out! Click the Link to Register and Order.
If you’d like to learn more how to invest in the stock market and learn how to make your money work hard for you. I’d like to invite you to our upcoming events
- January 31st Stock Smarts Bascis: Manila
- January 31st How to Find The Perfect Timing in Buying and Selling Stocks (afternoon)
- February 7th Stock Smarts Cebu: Technical Analysis
- February 12th Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns and Oscillators (Evening Session)
- February 18th Stocks vs Forex
- February 26th Fundamental Analysis: How to pick good stocks and avoid bad ones (Evening Session)
- February 28th Money Management and Stock Smarts Thailand 2015
- March 6th Stock Smarts UAE: Firm Foundation – Day 1
- March 7th Stock Smarts UAE: Technical Analysis – Day 2
- March 8th Stock Smarts UAE: Pro – Day 3
- March 20th Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 (Basic) – Day 1
- March 21st Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [Day 2] : Technical Analysis
- March 22nd Stock Smarts Singapore 2015 [New Topics] : Portfolio Mangement, Market Outlook and Fundamental Analysis
For inquiries, registration, and payments email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photos via google search
*Charts by Chart Nexus